We invite all High School students to our Social Sessions on Sunday evenings from 5pm to 6:30, where we will discuss issues and topics that are relevant to life experiences as we open our eyes to the issue’s teens face today.
Each session will include; a light meal, social time, topic presentation, small group discussions, and adoration as we reflect on Bible passages complimenting the session topic.
The High School Social Sessions are included in the Confirmation Registration fee, however all High School students 9th to 12th grade are welcome and encouraged to attend. We greatly appreciate a $3 donation to help with the cost of the dinner and drink at each session or you can make a 1 time donation at registration.
Session Dates & Topics
- Sept 12- Belonging to something bigger than you, the Church
- Sept 19- Healthy Friendships
- Oct 3- Center for Progress and Excellence- Jeanie Schmidt speaker
- Oct 10- Introduction to Moral living- Margret Kelly speaker
- Oct 17- All Hallows Eve Campfire
- Dec 5- A Christmas Story, a Classic Tale of Consumerism
- Jan 16- New Year’s Resolution, Goal Setting
- Jan 23- Walk for Life w/ Community Outreach Clinics
- Feb 13- The 7 Deadly Social Sins
- March 6- Be the Change
- April 3- Snapping God’s Love; Using Social Media as Christians
- April 10- Led by the Spirit, Discipleship
- May 1- The Eucharist, Understanding the Power of the mass
- May 8- Following Mary’s Example- bring mom to dinner
- May 15- The Danger Zone