The goal of the middle school program is to provide a place for youths to identify their place in the church, grow in their faith, and together in fellowship. We meet on Wednesday evenings at 6pm. This ministry is intended to help youths and families become more actively involved in the parish life.
Due to Covid 19, the middle school youth program will meet online through the zoom application on Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 7:15. There is no need to register and pay a fee at this time, but if your family would like the weekly links please email Kelly@johnxxiii.net
Zoom Session Dates & Topics
- August 26 – Parent Informational meeting
- September 2 – Why Catholic?
- September 9 – Respect our First Responders. Remembering 9/11
- September 16 – True Friendship
- September 23 – 7 Gifts of Love, the Sacraments
- September 30 – Put Ups, and Put Downs…words can hurt or they can inspire
- October 7 – The Power of Prayer
- October 14 – The Founder of the Catholic Church, Jesus
- October 21 – We are all Brothers & Sisters in Christ, a look into Racism
- October 28 – All Hallows Eve, Celebrate our Saints
- November 4 – How can I be an evangelist I am only in middle school?
- November 11 – World Religion, a talk about different faiths.
- November 18 – Attitude of Gratitude
- December 2 – Advent, putting Our hopes into action.
- December 9 – A Celebration of Baby Jesus