The goal of the middle school program is to provide a place for youths to identify their place in the church, grow in their faith, and together in fellowship. We meet on Wednesday evenings at 6pm. This ministry is intended to help youths and families become more actively involved in the parish life.
Due to Covid 19, the middle school youth program will meet online through the zoom application on Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 7:15. There is no need to register and pay a fee at this time, but if your family would like the weekly links please email Kelly@johnxxiii.net
2021 Education Dates & Topics
- January 6 – Goal setting
- January 13 – Making Good Choices
- January 20 – March for Life
- January 27 – 7 Sacraments
- February 3 – Gifts of The Holy Spirit
- February 10 – Is Your Faith Color Blind?
- February 24 – High tech addictions
- March 3 – Why Is Prayer Important?
- March 10 – What is Sacrifice?
- March 24 – The Paschal Mystery, What’s That?
- March 31 – Why Do We Celebrate Easter?
- April 14 – Respect, What It Means to Me?
- April 21 – Drama Free Relationships
- April 28 – Saints
- May 5 – Mary’s Intercessions
- May 12 – What would Jesus Do?
- May 19 – Scavenger Hunt